Can I tell you a secret? A little something just between you and me.
Often times, secrets are hidden in plain sight. Just waiting to be discovered! What secret did I find? In order to scale indoor agriculture and take it mainstream, great scale must be built into the original design. No one was doing this! This means our starting point was zero. If we could solve this, we could contribute something to the human cause. Our key insight is that all existing art is highly specialized, offers no throughput and has to be heavily automated just to get to the starting line. Just look closely at the foundation of these systems. Obsolete. 50 year old greenhouse stuff brought into indoor farming and expected to perform? People keep optimizing these systems and expecting a different result! Isn’t that.. the definition of insanity? A freshly painted turd with good branding and a great app is, well, it is still an antiquated turd, albeit, with a great app! While everyone is advancing the peripherals around the grow and knowing these will continue to advance, we asked a different question. What is the path forward? What is the foundation of agriculture for an urbanized planet? Further, to be viable, we had to eliminate multiple labor touch points such as propagation stations, plant transfers and consumables such as net baskets, grow media such as rock wool etc. For cannabis production, we had to eliminate or at least minimize SCROG nets and screens. We had to create a machine that was subsystem and peripheral neutral as end users should be able to use whatever OEM equipment they want. The system needed some Henry Ford. We had to have movement to be high throughput. Something that hasn’t existed before. Our mantra became in situ seed, grow and harvest. No compromise. The foundation had to be stand alone profitable at the starting line, in it’s purest form, before adding system complexity. In other words, to be legacy free, we had to take the ideas that work, other industry advancements and add a few of our own to create the foundation. A foundation to which advanced peripherals belong. We think you will like it. Everything we do is to make producers lives easier. The AutoCrop™ foundation in the hands of professionals becomes a precision instrument. Producers get to discover the best uses and recipes for the new tools of a production line, the RZE™, the AirFrames™, precision aeroponics and directed phototropism. When the AutoCrop system becomes tuned with today’s best practices, it will continue to open new paths forward and teach us it’s true capabilities for generations to come.
- Maximal utilization of volumetric space.
- Foundation: Ultralight, modular and scalable system architecture: the machine is literally 90% air. Units can be added or removed from the production line as producer efficiency increases.
- Vertical Field Architecture: Designed by crop class.
- Sealed and pressurized system enclosure: System architecture is hostile to pests and pathogens.
- MegaFarm High Volume Continuous Production Lines : Throughput : Crops advance through system from seed to harvest on the EZRail™. Minimal human labor. By the week, day, hour or minute. 18.104.22.1685.
- No consumables. No nets. No pots. No poly bonded plugs. No peat. No rock wool. No screen. No silliness here. No kidding.
- Canopy micro environments: By each crop stage. Fully enclosed. No photons are lost, gases are customized and system is pressurized.
- AutoCrop™ Precision AeroPonics. Awesome sauce. Custom gas recipes.
- Multiple crop classes: Currently offered: marijuana, plant meats.
- VPT™: In situ seeding, seedling and clones.
- RZE™: The 4th controlled grow zone.
- AirFrames™: Granular, per leaf gasflow.
- Directed Phototropism: Granular per leaf photon delivery. No more SCROG screens or nets!
- Sub system neutral: Use any OEM you like.
- Harvest: Harvest for greens and herbs utilizes gravity. Greens simply fall gently into distribution bins.
- Minimal waste stream: Plant material: This is a fraction of the material of yesterday. This is compostable!